27. The makers of these screws, who include the bit needed to put them in.
28. This alarm app that’ll save you from a frantic call with your boss.
29. The makers of these anti-germ elevator buttons.
30. This potato company using a hot stamp instead of an annoying sticker.
31. Starbucks for making business cards with braille and text on them.
32. The makers of this metal slide that has a hose to cool it off in the middle of summer.
33. That maker of that feature on Gmail that tells you if you wrote “attached” but forgot to attach something.
34. The designer of this bike seat/built-in bike pump combo.
35. The makers of this easier-to-use Captcha alternative.
36. This bathroom designer.
37. The designers of this toilet, who made it so you can wash your hands with the water that fills up the cistern after you flush.
38. The librarians who put the books at the bottom spine-up so you wouldn’t have to bend down to see.
39. The designer of this TV mount knew you’d need a level to hang it, so they included it as part of the mount itself.
40. Pure-Pak’s designers made it so you could see how much milk was still left in the container.
41. This candy store, that gives a discount based on how many negative degrees it is outside.
42. The designers behind this giant unsubscribe button.
43. The makers of this outlet designed offset by 90 degrees so more than one charging adapter could fit at once.
44. Whoever thought up putting the size on the hanger so you can see without taking it off the rack.
45. Apple’s designers thought about how hard it is to define relationships these days.
46. Disney + jumps you to this scene when you “Skip Intro” so you don’t miss a Simpson’s couch gag.
47. “In Norway, you get a small amount of money for recycling bottles/cans. They’re often collected by poor people, the homeless, etc. A lot of our trash cans have these holders around them so people don’t have to search through the trash to collect them.”
48. Amazon designed it so you can either cancel now and get your money back or enjoy the rest of what you paid for already.
49. This restaurant thought to warn women of pervs.
50. Lipton designers gave us a teabag holder that comes with the tea.